I am so excited to share with you today my Navy, Aqua & Gray Nursery! I just finished everything a couple weeks ago, and we have 1 week left until we get to meet our little man. I wanted to go with these colors, but didn’t want a theme as far as characters, or objects. I’ll share with you where I got the specific items and even provide you links if you really like something you see! Please feel free to comment on this post or message me on Facebook if you have additional questions that I forget to address.
- Crib – Graco Charleston Convertible Crib
- Changing Table – South Shore Savannah Collection Changing Table
- Glider and Ottoman – Shermag Alexis Glider Rocker and Ottoman Combo
- Nightstand – South Shore Savannah Collection Nightstand
- Lamp – Big Lots $15
- Rustic Clock – World Market $20
- Dresser – South Shore Savannah Collection 4-Drawer Chest
- Navy Change Pad Cover
- Burt’s Bees Baby Organic Changing Pad Cover – Blueberry
- Fitted Sheet for Crib Mattress – Moonstone Blue
- Bed Skirt – I made this, you can see my step by step tutorial on how to make your own here!! I got the fabric at Walmart
- Bed Quilt – Each square is 8 x 8 inches, with quilt binding around the edges, tutorial coming later, so make sure you are signed up for my newsletter. Fabric also from Walmart.
- Small Glider Quilt – Made by me also, you can see the step by step tutorial here! Fabric also from Walmart.
- Navy Curtains – Eclipse brand, about $15 each at Walmart
Diaper Bag (to the bottom left of crib) – JuJuBe Be Prepared The Commodore
Aqua pillows – Big Lots (2 for $15-20)
Stuffed Elephant – My favorite little stuffed animal ever. Can be purchased here!
Dream Big Little One Blanket – Can be purchased here!
Sock Monkey – Walmart for about $4 around Easter. There was a crown on top that I cut off and removed
Monkey Lovey – Was a gift and came with a blanket from Ross
Bear Lovey – Was a gift and came from Ross
Change Pad – 30″ LA Baby Contour Changing Pad
Aqua Laundry Basket – Home Goods $20
DIY Mobile – Made by me, tutorial can be seen here. So easy to make your own and very inexpensive.
- Arrows above canvas – These were a gift purchased from an Etsy shop called EastPlum. Once I print a big canvas from my son’s newborn photos, I plan to put one arrow on top and one on bottom a couple inches above and below the canvas. Can’t wait!
- L “Logan” – This was made for me by my cousin’s girlfriend, I’ll have to ask her where she got the letters, but she painted them to match the room as they were just plain wood before.
- Curtain Rod – Got from Walmart for about $13
Rustic “L” – was a gift but came from Michael’s Craft Store
Globe – World Market for about $10
“Love at first sight” picture frame – from Walmart
Car – Home Goods for about $15
Jellyfish Lamp – from the Oregon Coast
Make sure to follow Artsy Mama Bear on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram, or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :) This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.